Spadafora: “Prudence is what makes us still have the possibility to resume Serie A”Italy’s Minister of Sports and Youth, Vincenzo Spadafora, has assured that “prudence” is the only thing that has prevented Series A from being canceled as the French Ligue 1, and that this opens “a possibility for the championship to resume.” “The prudence that we have about soccer is what still leaves a possibility of resuming the championship, it is the only point of support. The alternative is to do like France and say that soccer is over. It all depends on the evolution of the health emergency and our ability to respect the rules, “he said in a video message on his profile on the social network Facebook.On the other hand, the leader echoed the words of the president of the Italian Football Federation (FIGC), Gabriele Gravina, who denied that there was already an agreement to resume the league, and assured that the rumors were due to “pressure” from certain clubs. “I thank Gravina for denying today the statements of someone from Serie A, who said that there was an agreement on the resumption date of the championship. There is nothing more false. It is usual for some vice president or president, very few, who tell lies and falsehoods to pressure the government. They do not understand that the air has changed, that these methods no longer work and that this is not what it was before, “he concluded. The Italian Footballers Association (AIC) described on Tuesday as “illogical and discriminatory” the decisions included in the latest government decree that prevent football clubs from organizing training sessions in their sports centers before May 18, despite the fact that it is allowed citizens run in the parks from 4. “It is considered discriminatory, rather than illogical, the idea of resuming individual activities in sports facilities and not allowing professional footballers to carry out training, also individually, in the sports centers of their clubs “, It is read in a harsh statement published by the AIC. The Italian Government, in the decree announced on Sunday by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, reported that athletes who practice individual disciplines will be able to train from May 4, while it will be necessary to wait at least two more weeks for them to exercise. footballers in the sports cities of their clubs.“The measure, in addition, can increase and not contain the risk. For the sports worker, the training phase after the forced ‘stop’ is something necessary to avoid injuries and to get ready for training with the May 18 group” , highlighted the AIC. “It is clear that it is more dangerous to do individual activity in the city and on unsuitable surfaces,” he stressed. The government’s decision had been criticized this Tuesday also by Francesco Acerbi, Lazio’s defense. “I do not want to create controversy and I also speak on behalf of my colleagues. I do not understand why I cannot go running in a sports center, which respects all safety rules, but I can do it in a public park,” said Acerbi in an interview with Lazio’s official television. “In Formello (the headquarters of the Lazio sports center) we will be safer. I do not understand why they made this decision. Health is the most important thing,” he added.